Helpful tips to review before making/uploading your online video audition
- Shoot your video in a bright/well-lit setting.
- Keep your video short; 2 minutes should be sufficient
- If your video is larger than 10MB, you can make use of the following websites to reduce your video size (or any other app of your choice):
- Shoot your video in a quiet place so that there is no unwanted loud background noise
- You are welcome to sing with a backing track, but make sure your voice can be heard clearly
- Check your video to ensure that the audio can be heard clearly
- Do not use any audio editing or auto-tune apps like Smule or StarMaker.
- Do not submit a highly edited video or video with highly processed vocals.